background

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

moving!! moving!! moving!!

Well Riley and I have decided to move back to Heber to help save money for our NEW ADDITION, (we actually planned this addition and thought we would be just fine until the work insurance decided to change in January and now we have to pay) so we are moving into my parents basement for a couple of months... but don't worry all you Provo people who will miss Anna we will be back around April!! :D plus as I had to explain to Britania Freeze it takes her 20 min to get to my house now and it only takes 25 min to get to Heber from her house anyways, so its really not that far!
Anyways the packing is not going so hot, the last couple of times I have had to pack I have either had a baby or was pregnant and this time I am both so it isn't working so hot.  Although I have until the 20th to pack and I have started now and have packed 3 boxes I feel pretty good!!

So all you provo friends who get bored I have one of two jobs you could do to help with the boredom
1. come help me pack
      trust me it would be worth your time
      I will first provide my awesome 90's music and then I will provide an awesome lunch of taco bell or               whatever I have decided to crave that day! Also we have alot of fun stuff that we have to pack!
2. Watch Anna
         Although she is so cute and fun she can be a handful when trying to pack because she thinks its fun to          take everything out of the box that i just put in and if you decide to watch her you can take her to your            house and play with her or the mall or somewhere fun

so if you would love to help a mom of 2 pack her house up to move 30 miles please feel free to call!
yes this does sound like a craigslist ad for help! because it is much needed!

Plus all your heber friends I am very excited to move up there and see you all again!

Love Treesa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... where have I been? I didn't know you were pregnant again! Congrats!!! That is so very exciting! When are you due? Pierce and I are up for helping -- we both work full time but we could come later if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TREESA! I had NO idea you were expecting! HELLO! When are you due? That is sooo so exciting. Ahhh! Congratulations! Tell me everything!!

    ReplyDelete