background

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Well
we put
our Christmas
Tree up a little early
this year because we don't
want
to be known as the grinch
of the family so on November 1, 2010
FM 100.3 started playing Christmas music
and yes we were right along with it listening
to it all day then on November 15, the day i went into
surgery (riley wouldn't tell me no that day) we put up our
Christmas tree and all the decorations and I got alot of criticisms
for it but who care what other people think its what i wanted!! Then
for
Thanksgiving we went out to California to visit Rileys grandma (first
time Anna or I have ever met her) it was so fun meet all the family and hanging
out with everybody! We also went and visited the Redwoods and fern canyon and
of course the beach!! And now its December OH WHAT A MONTH full of parties,
presents, lights and so much more!! I am just so excited this year for Christmas and
getting
together
with everyone
and just the
whole Christmas
experience!!



so if anyone wants to share the Christmas spirit I am so ready!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas tree shape!!! :) so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bai it was very very hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too! And don't you even fret about putting up your tree so early... Pierce was asking me mid-November before Thanksgiving if we could get ours.... and they didn't even have them out yet! haha

    ReplyDelete