background

Monday, March 14, 2011

March April... 2011

So an awesome year so far. We have booked a cruise to go to the Bahamas April 10-15, we are so excited because we have never been on a cruise and Riley has never flown, so it will be an awesome experience. We both bought brand new swimsuits, new luggage and have been tanning in preparation for our cruise. Then In July we are hopefully going to Alaska for my Brothers Wedding we are super excited for him. Then comes September Anna's 2nd Birthday and Disneyland time with the whole family. We have also been collecting birthday presents for her already so everytime we go to the Disney store and they have a sale on something we buy it and put it away  for her birthday, that way its a whole disney theme for her birthday! Then October we are going to try to go to New York for my Birthday and to see if we could handle living there (cause that is my dream city for being a wedding planner).
so that is the many of our vacations this year.

Also this year I am working on another wedding to help me graduate this makes number 3 for me and im super excited about this wedding cause she doesn't know much, so I feel like an expert!

So that is the life of the Creps for 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment