background

Friday, April 29, 2011

royal wedding

Well I guess since Im going into the Wedding business I should make a comment about the biggest wedding in history (in america). No I did not get up at 4:00 a.m. to watch it mostly because I am a mom and that is TOO early for me, plus I knew it was going to be the main topic on every news channel and talk show host for the next week so there really was no need to get up at 4:00 a.m. yes her dress was gorgeous as well as her flowers and everything else (but who wouldn't expect that come from the ROYAL FAMILY!  My hardest aspect about this wedding is that it is larger in AMERICA then it is in london which is really sad that, that is what America is all about! I have talked to some friends out in London who say they didn't really hear about the Royal wedding or really care about it until this week and this makes me happy for one main reason, that Miss Kate was able to plan and fullfil her wedding day dreams with out the craziness of people distrupting her and bothering her with plans and designers and such (besides the American reporters)! So yes it was a beautiful wedding and most women would dream of this wedding but yes she is now a princess did you really expect any less!

Also there is one other thing that I have a problem with is that if you ever notice when they show the queen she doesn't have a heard of security guards circling her, yes im sure there is tight security but man these royals have it figured out.  I mean everytime you see our President he has a circle of security around him even when he is in a crowd, now the queen you never really see her security even when she is shaking hands and waving in the crowd (now i wonder is this the crafty ness of the camera man or are the Brits not out to KILL THEIR QUEEN???) just some things to think about

Well I hope later in my wedding planning career I can for sure plan a wedding almost as emaculant as the ROYAL WEDDING

No comments:

Post a Comment