background

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ABC

I got this off my friends blog.. and im really bored while Anna is napping!

Age: 20 years old.. yes I am young
Bed size: King.. Riley lieks to take up the whole bed so we bought a bigger one
Chores your hate: LAUNDRY I hate laundry that is why Riley and I are so perfect cause he love laundry
Day of your birthday: this year its a Tuesday
Essential start of your day: wake up watch Micky Mouse
Favorite Color: Orange and Pink
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 4' 10"
Instrument I play: NONE
Job Title: Mom
Kids: Miss Anna.. my one and only
Live: in South Provo (but not forever)
Moms name: Diane and Val
Nick names: Teensy (by my niece and nephews)
Out door sport: laying in the sun
Pet peeve: Stupid People
Quote from a movie: "Im just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her" yes im a hopeless romantic
Right or left: right handed
Sibling: 4 brothers, 3 sister in laws, 3 brother in laws
Time I wake up: 8:30 to 9:00 usually Anna is my alarm
Underwear: yes I do wear it
Vegetables I dislike: squash
What makes me run late: Riley.. I hate being late
Xrays I have had: Chest Head
Yummy food I cook: mac n cheese and garlic bread
Zoo Animals: Giraffe, Elephant, Hippo

Hope you learned something new about me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment