background

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Baby Bradley lately...

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything but that is because I have been busy with baby stuff..

First off I went to my 20 week appointment and they said everything looks great and that im really a week a head... which is super nice to hear. Now I get to start my monthly appointments at ALL 3 doctors WAHOO (the only exciting part is we get an ultrasound every month now till he comes)
here is me at 20 weeks...  A LOT bigger then I was with Anna



Also we have been trying to buy used stuff for him since money is tight with a new baby so for his room we are going modern with Orange, blue, grey and white. Im going to be making the bedding but here is our lovely paint job



Also we repainted our rocking chair and took it from brown to white and I will be recovering it in a grey fabric (hopefully chevron fabric to match the walls)



We have been buying most of his clothes from yard sales or on KSL (since i can find any cute boy clothes i figured i don't care if they are used) but we have got most of his clothes folded and put away



One thing we did with Anna that  I loved was we would buy a package of diapers every paycheck so we are doing that now.. we have enough diapers till he is 5 months hoping to get enough till 9 months old.



I am going to try really hard to nurse well with him since it didn't work so well with Anna (we only made it 2 months and most of it was pumping in the NICU) so I figured I would make a cute nursing cover so look at how cute it is



And we have gone through several ideas for strollers first we bought a sit n stand but then we realized it was huge and Anna didn't care for it so no use in using it.. so we sold it.. then we thought maybe just a carseat holding stroller but we use them to much when they get older so we found a super cute travel system that was nice and small but it was $200 so looking on KSL (love that place) we found this awesome stroller.. it normally sells for $400+ but they were selling it for $90 so Riley talked them down to $85 (go Riley) but it is so Awesome. Plus we found a super cute and nice carseat at Kid to Kid for only $40 so we saved $75 by buying used and I loved the stroller 10x more



it folds down to a carriage style.. awesome right


We have had fun getting everything for this little boy and only have a few more things to get. It will be so nice in a couple of months knowing that we will have everything for him and not have to rush out to buy it all!!
check back later to see more fun stuff we will be doing


5 comments:

  1. Everything looks great, Treesa :) When are you due again? Also, I love that you're getting used baby clothes. Have you tried Savers in Orem? I find THE cutest stuff there for Annabelle. Almost her whole wardrobe is thrifted. Paying full price is crazy! Also, that stroller is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try savers.. I haven't been there it's up by kmart isn't it?? Also I'm due October 14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw I'm so excited for you I had a hunch one was coming soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys are all ready for the little guy! We are excited for you, one of each that's going to be fun! Hope all is going well up there! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Treesa! I've been talking to your mommy at Red Lobster every now and again, I'm soooo excited for you guys!! You look great, and what a great feeling to have things prepared ahead of time -- not to mention finding bargains just feels GREAT :) Hope all is well with you, congrats!

    ReplyDelete