background

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 2

Well for Day 2 Im suppose to put a picture of my closest and longest friend, but I have a couple of them so im going to put a picture of them ALL!!


Cindy Pearson & Katie Wilde
they have been my longest friends and we are still very close. I love these girls like sister and would do anything for them



Bailey Morgan, Karlee Criddle, Britania Freeze and Keeley Suprise
They have been my best friends through everything, we are all still so close and do things together and have each others back for everything. I can count all these girls for anything.


Heatherlynn Peterson (not pictured cause I CANT FIND ONE)
she was my first friend at TIMPVIEW and we are still great friends, I basically lived with her during my hight school years (thanks mom peterson).


AND THEN.....





look at how much we have grown




Riley Creps (my hubby)
what is there to say...
he is my best friend and lover for LIFE!












also i bought a super cute dress today for our cruise

and......
a giant new bed!!

1 comment: