background

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 1

yes i know i gave in and decided to do the 30 day challenge.. hopefully I will be able to keep up with it and do it everyday! (hopefully you will all enjoy learning about my lovely life)


15 Facts about Treesa
1. Im originally from Heber
2. I love 2% milk (and only 2%)
3. I will be 36 when Anna moves out
4. I want to be a wedding planner
(and going to school for it)
5. my favorite colors are
orange and blue (hence the
 wedding colors and school colors)
6. I hate cleaning
7. I love watching wedding show,
ANTM and the "E" channel
8. I have to have cookies and milk every
night before bed or i don't sleep well
9. I am picky about dairy products
10. I am finally under a 100 lbs again
11. I LOVE SHOPPING for Anna
12. I have to get new family pictures
every 3 to 4 months
13. I am a blog and facebook stalker
14. I cant handle stupid people and i show it
15. Im Treesa and thats unique enough

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! So glad you're doing a 30-day challenge :)And way to be under 100 lbs!! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete