background

Monday, August 1, 2011

Saturday what a wonderful day!!

So Saturday started out crazy!! So i woke up in the middle of the night with a UTI feeling like im dying.. so we finally decide to go to the ER but as we are walking out to the car I puke which made me feel a little better enough to sleep!
Then we wake up to do a yard sale that morning to try and get rid of all of our old baby stuff. The yard sale actually went great but we have a ton of baby stuff left.
Saturday was also my last day at Motherhood.. whoot whoot.. im so greatful to get that stress out of my life!!

After work we headed up to Heber to my nephew Brandons birthday.. It was super fun we had  BBQ and there was a bounce house (which Anna loved till the big kid got there) the only down fall we got eaten by mosquitos!!

Later that night we went to the famous Wasatch County Derby with my siblings.. it was super fun!! The derby this year was actually really good!! It was a long night though of having to deal with my UTI and the derby didn't get over until 11:00 so it was a long drive home with NO SLEEP the night before!!

But it was a super fun busy day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment