background

Monday, August 1, 2011

Sunday what can we say!!

This Sunday Riley let me sleep in till 11:30 which was super nice but I was suppose to go to a farewell for a friend of mine that started at a 11:00 so I was a little disappointed but the sleep was nice and I needed it!!
Then Church of course which was nice Anna did ok but what can you expect from a tired 2 year old, after church Rileys parents came up to visit with everyone which was nice Anna really enjoys that!

Then off to bed!
We have become obsessed with the Big Bang Theory lately so we are up till like midnight every night watching it, if you haven't watched you really need too!!

Plus Anna's hair is getting super long!! look at this picture for today
Amazingly long I love it when she lets me do stuff to her hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment