background

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 for the Creps Family

Well 2013 had its ups and downs but we made it through. We are ready for 2014 and all that it will bring, but I wanted to share a tid bit of our last year!!

We moved out of Provo June 1st (can you believe we haven't lived in Provo for 6 months... crazy i know)
we lived with my brother for 2 months and we ALL survived!
We bought our first place and moved in the end of July ( our condo in Eagle Mountain.. and we LOVE it out here)
   Also a condo is very perfect for us right now with Riley crazy busy and NO LAWN :D
Bradley turned 1.. he is a big boy now, he is walking and talking and is the silliest little terror ever!
Anna turned 4.. she became a sunbeam. No more nursery!! she also had her first of three years of preschool and loved every minute of it.. she is such and independent little girl.
Riley started up at the University of Utah in August and is never home.. but we know it will all be worth it.
I got my dream job in June working as a Wedding Hostess at Millennial Falls in Draper. Its an amazing job and I love it!!

This year we had several friends get married and we were able to attend their beautiful weddings
Shaleigh & Todd - March 
Britania & Max-March
Cindy & Dan- May
Allessandra & Jordan - June
Katie & Dillion- October

It has been so fun seeing these couples find each other and the joy and excitement as they discover marriage and all that comes with it!! We are still great friends with all of them and know that they will be lasting friendships.

We also had an amazing family vacation where we went to Disneyland as a family and spent 4 days there and loved it.. we hope to be able to go as much as we can and try to hit every season at Disneyland!!

It has been a great year overall for our Family and I cant wait to see my family grow. We have missed having Riley around all the time but he is doing great in school and is so excited about his field that we just cant wait for 5 years to come and he can get his dream job. I cant wait to see the little man that Bradley is going to become and the joy and laughter that he will bring to us. Anna is becoming so smart that on a daily basis she amazes us and we are so excited for her and what she is going to do with her life. We love our new neighborhood and are so excited to make new friends, it has been hard as some of our old friends fade out and have nothing in common we have struggled not having very many friends. but we are up for the challenge to make it work out here and join in the neighborhood festivities.

Thank you all for making this year a great one and we hope to have many more adventures in the new year!!




2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you still existed! I am glad to see you got back to blogging. I wondered where you went, you were just gone one day. I am glad that everything is working out for you, it sounds amazing what you have going on in life right now! I love your highlights and your new family pics are awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha thanks char.. Yeah we just decided one day to move and it just happened so quickly... I have read and heard life has been crazy for you.. But I know you will make it through even stronger!! I miss seeing you and that cute little girl!! I can't believe how big she is getting its so crazy!

      Delete