background

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Joys of Work

Now many of you know that by reading my headline you think Im being sarcastic but Im really not. I really do enjoy my work I started working at Millennial Falls Reception Center in June of last year as their wedding hostess. I love love love what I do and really enjoy working with brides and making their day special. As a wedding hostess I make sure the day goes perfect for the Bride. I run the wedding for her and make sure nothing goes wrong and if something does go wrong I make sure the Bride has NO idea. Millennial Falls is a beautiful reception center in Draper just down from the Draper Temple. It is very Modern Style inside and has beautiful gardens and a huge waterfall out back. It is a great job for me right now with Riley in school and working because during the off months I only work one wedding a month until April. Then April through August EVERY Friday and Saturday is booked already.. its CRAZY!! I am super excited about this summer and getting to work, although I am very nervous about babysitters because Riley is doing school through the summer but we will see how it will work. I do have a girl in the ward lined up for babysitting but you never know what happens. So if any of you are willing to babysit let me know I would love to have a back up list in case of emergency.

Here is a beautiful picture of Millennial Falls




Anyways over the weekend I was able to work the South Towne Expo Center Bridal Showcase. It was super fun and very busy. I have never worked a Bridal Show so it was exciting to see all the new brides and see all the vendors we work with regularly. We had a beautiful set up and realized we did an awesome job choosing our colors because Grey and Yellow are the colors of the year again!! Let me tell you what though working 2 days in a row without sitting down really takes a toll on your back.. HOLY OUCH!! But it was such an experience I am super excited to be able to work them again. Millennial Falls only does Salt Palace and South Towne but I think within the next year they will go down to just South Towne because they didn't receive very much business from Salt Palace. But we will see..

Here is a picture of our booth at South Towne

Be sure to check them out on Facbook and if any of you are getting married come check us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment