background

Monday, February 10, 2014

Bunk beds

So we have been wanting to get Anna a new bed when brad goes to a big boy bed and I have been really wanting to do a loft bed so she would have room to play underneath. Well the other day we were walking around ikea and saw some bunk beds and I said to riley why don't we just out them in bunk beds and have them share a room and then we could use the other room as an office and craft room type of room. So we have really been contemplating about it and if it is a smart idea or not...  My biggest reason why I want them together is to have all their toys in one room instead of both rooms looking messy, and then in the mornings when they wake up Anna usually ends up in brads room playing with him anyways until I get up. My biggest con for it is if they want their space I can easily separate them.. And that's really it!!

So Any thoughts or stories would help!!!


1 comment:

  1. I don't believe I've ever seen this question. Knowing that they are both very young, sharing their room won't be much of a problem. I see it becoming a problem as big sister approaches kindergarten. The girls kinda become miniature teens if they are the oldest and are now REALLY big cause they are in school. You will also find that she will want to have friends over also and won't want little brother tagging along. My guess is that it would work for a couple of years but eventually you will have to do separate rooms.

    ReplyDelete