background

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My husband

Now I know this is very cliche but I have the best husband EVER!! He is gone all day everyday pretty much, well on MWF we get him home for 2 hrs and TtH we get Hume home for 1 hr so like I said he is gone all the time. But when he does come home during those very few hours he makes the most of it. He tries to clean a couple dishes in that amount if time to help me out, or he will take the garbage out or fold laundry. He also makes sure he spends one on one time with the kids he makes sure he reads a book or plays babies or guitar with Anna and then plays blocks or reads to brad. And he does this every single day!! He also takes the night shift as we call it where if something happens with the kids at night he gets up and takes care of it.. how awesome is that! He also makes sure I'm doing ok and that the kids are driving me too crazy!!  He loves his kids and has since the day we got pregnant and he hate that he is missing out on so much of their lives but at least he does what he can to be apart of their lives. He does not come home and beg for alone time or has to watch a sports game no he comes home and just wants to play with his kids. And that is why I love him so much.

On a side note I wrote this post so I could also brag about something very special he did for me. Yesterday (Monday) I got a text from a friend inviting me to come watch the bachelor that night after the kids went to bed. And sadly I had to reply saying I cannot make it because my husband is at work.  (This happens a lot sadly) so afterwards I called my husband to just rant about how much I hate swing shift and how I can't get out anymore. And he just simply agreed and said how sorry he was. Well to my surprise I received a knock on the door and their was my husband standing there with a Pepsi in hand and told me to go to the girls nights and watch the bachelor. He is such an amazing guy!! And all those who meet him know how amazing he is!




I love these pictures because they show his amazing feelings towards each of us!!

1 comment: