background

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the new year..

Well I have done well limiting Anna's bottles to only during bed time and the sippy or cup the rest of the day.. I am not considering potty training I have heard tons of pros and cons about potty training this early such as its too early they will get sick and fall behind and then i have know several people that have potty trained this early and have been successful. So who knows i will try it for a while and if it seems to be working its a go, I just know it will be pretty easy cause everytime she is pooping it is easy to know and she goes on a timely matter I have noticed so i really think it will be pretty easy!!

LETS HOPE I RIGHT! :D

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't hurt to try to potty train now. Just don't force it on her! If she doesn't want to she won't. But it's worth a try!

    ReplyDelete