background

Saturday, January 22, 2011

New York or LA

So with this years tax returns im going to finish my online school at QC School of Wedding Planning and graduate with my wedding and events planning degree! I am hoping to be done with this school by September at the latest (they say it takes 3months to 3 years depending on how often you do it and since im a stay at home mom and have ALOT of free time on my hand im planning about 6 to 8 months) so after i finish my school and get my degree Im going to go to New York for a weekend and apply for a job and with this degree I could work most anywhere (almost) I could be a bridal consultant at Klienfeld ("Say Yes to the Dress) or I could work at one of the 100's of Wedding planning businesses or at any place that has an events coordinator. So we are really hoping that I will be getting a job in New York other wise I will go to LA and apply and one of there 100's of places! Also during my school I have to intern so that I will have the industry under my belt. When we move to one of these places hopefully by the end of this year or start of next year (crossing our fingers) Riley will get his dream (staying home with Anna) and going to school hopefully if we can work it that way!



And if there are any lovely ladies getting married this year I need to have 5 wedding to turn in that I have helped with, I already have one thanks to the lovely rachel herget dixon




Rachels Wedding pictures
So if you need any help I need the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment