background

Friday, January 7, 2011

resolution...ish!

Riley has decided he is determined to loose weight this year, so in order to get him to actually do it I have to be a part of it and for all of you who know me I DO NOT DIET at all i cant give up my oreos and milk everynight or my taco bell or my sodas so this is going to be a challenge for us. So we decided last night that we are going to do a monthly goal to loose so many pounds a month and there will be a prize so for January Rileys goal is to loose 5 lbs by the end of January and mine is to loose 3 lbs by the end of January and the prize is a $20 gift of their choice so hopefully it will work. Riley has been doing good so far by only eating fruit and veggies during the day and working out on his lunch breaks and then having a healthy meal for dinner like chicken or fish, also im going to have a start going to the gym every night to help get in shape and last night we went to the Zumba class and can i just say "HOLY ZUMBA" hardest thing in my life after not working out since before I was pregnant with Anna, and we only made it 30 min into the class before we were about to die! so hopefully this will work for us and Riley will feel better about himself!!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment