background

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

June is flying!!

Well my week to come..
I work tomorrow at Shelleys Shop (sweetheart Bridal) so if you need a wedding dress come visit me tomorrow
Saturday we have a baby contest for Anna for the Freedom Festival also on Saturday my Dad turns 70
Sunday Fathers Day... YAY... we got Riley a bonsi tree (which he has been wanting for years) also a pair of shoes.. but don't tell him till Sunday! :D
Monday... Doctors appointment :(
Tuesday work for Shelley and Bunco
Then next Friday is our 2nd Anniversary (Riley is suppose to plan it so hopefully he will plan something romantic cause i have been getting on him about not being romantic)
Saturday is a baby shower for a friend of mine (Charolette) and then off to Heber for a wedding of two friends of mine (Kaylie and Joe)..

So this is probably not a busy week for most people but for me it is!! :D

Also Im still waiting to hear about the Motherhood job the lady got home from vacation today so im hoping i will get a call by the weekend.. so its a little stressful to wait to hear about a job you have been waiting for, for over a week!!

I will keep everyone posted!!

1 comment: