background

Thursday, June 16, 2011

oh pooper!!

When I woke up this morning I headed into Anna's room to get her up so I sat down on the floor with a diaper in hand ready to change her butt and she crawled out of bed and then realized she forgot her Minnie so as she turned around I realized she wasn't wearing a diaper...uh oh as I noticed more she has pooped!! and there was poop all over her feet so me thinking oh great! I sent her into the bathroom to have a bath while i tried to find the diaper she took off all by herself!! While trying to find the diaper I had found that she had smeered her poop all over her bed sheets as well as the wall, her crib and there were chunks of poop on the floor!! So as I began to gather everything for the wash I suddenly remember I sent her to the bathroom with no diaper on so I rushed right in to find her peeing all over the floor!!

So moral of the story don't put Anna to bed in a night gown.. make sure she had pants she cant get off!!

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious. I'm so sorry that you had to deal with it...but really it's a cute memory(for later on in life). Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, my son did this over and over again. The poop gets EVERYWHERE! It's not fun to clean. I hope she doesn't do it anymore for you.

    ReplyDelete