background

Monday, June 20, 2011

work!!

So today was my first day of work at Motherhood! It was a fast day but very stressful... After not working for almost 2 years its hard to get back into the customer service swing, as well as learning all the product and everything else that is entailed to a job!! Now the hardest thing about this job is selling clothes to pregnant women now your all thinking.. ha ha yeah right they all need clothes well thats what I thought but a lot of pregnant women hate trying on clothes or hate having to do anything with clothes which is so sad because the clothes there are so CUTE!! I wish I would have shopped there more when I was pregnant!! Also one thing the job entails is to get to know the customers like really get to know the customers.. and let me tell you alot of people just don't even want to talk to you and when you have a boss hovering over your shoulder and the customer doesn't really want to talk you its very hard to do your job right!!

But one the of the hardest things was coming home to Miss Anna and having her very mad at me!! She wouldn't let me hold her or do anything with her!! It was very sad, but I hope it gets better!!


Conversation with Anna
Me: Anna are you mad at me?
Anna: Yes
Me: Why?
Anna: Cause
(then she walks away)



1 comment:

  1. Haha! That cracks me up :) So glad you're a working girl again. I'll have to come visit you at Motherhood!

    notesshewrote.blogspot.com

    (This is Emma from RL, btw)

    ReplyDelete