background

Monday, July 18, 2011

GIRLS..

my favorite thing about every morning

whenever i head into the bathroom to do my hair and make up Anna follows. She pushes her little potty/stool up against the vanity and combs her hair when i comb my hair then when i put my make up on she gets a q-tip and pretends to put her make up on (until i really do put some make up on her, which she loves to wear pink eye shadow) then when i brush my teeth she has to brush her teeth!! its one of my very favorite things about the mornings, knowing that my daughter just watches me and loves to do everything that I do and this is such a great reminder to me that I need to make sure im doing the right thing all the time because she is always watching!!


1 comment:

  1. cutest picture ever! aww i misss youuu! :( let's play soon pretty please!
    -Tani

    ReplyDelete