background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

stress to the max

So im having a bit of a concern lately that is very hard to deal with and there is really no sollution!! yes i know this is going to be a complaining blog but sometimes people just need to have one of those!!

So one of my main problems that i am facing right now is health issues and no im not going to go into any serious detail but to give you an idea of what im going through is that I go to the doctors office about twice a week and thats on a good week, all of the nurses know me by name and know Anna by name, Anna knows the whole doctors office each room and bathrooms, all of the doctors have a nickname for me "the side effect" (yes it is even written in my records) and everytime I go in I get a hug from them saying how sorry they are i go through all of this!!
Oh and don't worry this is the first of my problems!!

Then I have a major stress problem going on in my life that pretty much effects me every day and there is no sollution to relieve the stress from this problem and Im probably going to be dealing with it the rest of my life and yes I have tried living with it but it has its ups and downs to were it doesn't bother me and then when it comes up again its just worse each time cause im really sick and tired of dealing with it!!

After that stress problem I have another one going on with Miss Anna to were certain things happen to her that hurt her emotionally and make her very sad and then I have to deal with a very sad hurt little girl and the things that hurt her she shouldn't have to be dealing with especially at 2!!

Then work (motherhood) is really kind of a crappy job its just like high school drama all over again and being married and a mom Im sick of drama after 10 min of it... so im probably leaving that job soon because i don't need more stress!!

Also sometimes I wish i could just act my own age (being 20)  instead of  trying to act 30 or older and trying to be very mature, it is very hard to try to be mature sometimes and yes i know i was the one to have a baby and get married very young but please also remember I am trying to be a great mother and do the right thing for my daughter instead of just pawn her off on my parents and never take care of her and always go party so sometimes i feel like I should have a day to act my own age!!

Also Riley and I both have a major stress problem that effects both of us being we are in different  situations then most we are only 20 and have a baby so those who are our age have nothing in common with us (so we have lost our friends) and then those who are in the same situation as us think we are to young and immature  or have there own friends and don't need any more.. so we feel like we don't have friends. And we feel like we don't have any family support for us and they only really come around for Anna which is understandable because it seems like none of them really got over the fact we are young have a baby and married but really its been 2 years get over it and realize WE ARE A FAMILY and there family as well!! so we feel like we just don't have any family support or caring and not really any friends, so it makes it hard to get our feelings out because all our problems are the same thing over and over again and they are problems that cant be fixed really and we are both tired of hearing each others same problems and we don't have any one else to talk to!!

Sorry about all the complaining and ramabling but it just needs to come out sometimes!!

Thanks all
and if you have any sollutions please let us know!!


:D

3 comments:

  1. So It sounds like you guys are dealing with a lot and I am so sorry! If it helps, you can always talk to me cause that is what I do for my job :)

    I can help or we can just talk to get it out :)

    Good luck Treesa and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog post seriously made SO MUCH sense to me! My husband and I know what you are feeling somewhat to an extent. You probably don't know me, or may not remember me, but we had a class together in High School, and I met you at Karlee Criddle's Baby shower. But, my husband and I are 19 with a baby and it is very hard. I tell people all the time that I feel like I need a day to act my age, and they just say you are the one who got pregnant young, and yes my husband and I did things we shouldn't have and I got pregnant, and yes, we chose to keep our baby. It was right for us. But, that doesn't mean we don't deserve to have a day to ourselves too. I don't even know if I am making sense haha. But, I enjoy reading your blog, I came across it from Karlee's. But, I feel stressed a lot too! It's hard cause my husband and I both work and we hardly see each other, and I hate leaving my baby. But, I started reading your blog last year, and we had just had our baby, and I thought if they can do it then we can! You guys seriously seem like AMAZING parents. And it's nice to be able to relate to you somewhat. Even though we don't really know each other. And with the friend thing, it's hard. I was telling my husband how I feel I honestly don't have a single friend besides him anymore. I feel they come to see my baby, then leave. It's hard, but just know that it will all be worth it in the end. And just from reading your blog, I think you guys are GREAT people!!! This probably didn't make sense and I am sorry for rambling on haha.
    <3 Lacey Hannig

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Also if you guys ever need a friend, we are here, I know that may be weird cause we don't really know each other, but we could use friends too and someone to talk too! :) Good Luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete