background

Saturday, July 23, 2011

weight oh wait!!

During my high school years I never ever had to worry about weight gain EVER IN MY LIFE I also never dieted or worked out or anything ever in my life, I stayed perfectly fit and always laughed at girls talking about dieting and things like that. Well the very first time I ever broke 100 lbs was when i was 5 months pregnant with Anna (i lost about 15lbs during the first 4 months) by the time Anna was born I had gained 40lbs yes i quickly lost that weight and was almost normal besides my breasts!!

Anyways to get to my point I went to my Kidney Doctor this week and when they weighed my it said i was 92 lbs... ha ha ha I told the lady that had to be wrong I wasn't even 92lbs when i was in high school. So I came home and told Riley that I was 92lbs and he said well maybe your loosing weight in other places (because i was just complaining to him how big i was getting) so as i had thought about it my body has just decided to go back to normal after having 3 pregnancies and my breasts have finally shrunk back to normal size so I have come to the conclusion that I really am 92lbs!! YAY, for me!!

I didn't need any dieting (which i will never do in my life because i love soda and cookies to much) and I didn't need any exercise either (besides chancing my 2 year old)!!

So I just thought I would share my good news with everyone out there!!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment